Sunday, April 8, 2012

Too Passionate and Too Easily Angered! thats the only way to get things started and finished



I'm angry nothing significant happened to upset me I just started to think (that's trouble if know me and If I have a crowd.) walking to while listening to some music nothing angry I won't say whom but it got to thinking. While I had M&M's in my hands and I stopped at a traffic light and greeted someone who was already waiting for the light to change I looked into his eyes. That split second I thought to myself what makes him different from George Zimmerman and me from Trayvon Martin it cant be the clothes although I have on a sweater with no hood but it is grey and I am eating candy but not Skittles. As I cross the street still notice no difference I’m young and I’m black in a sweater with candy with a blank expression on my face, no look of no stereotype there unless you want it to be. I keep on walking and yet another thought pops up into my mind this case being so publicized what have the Skittle company have to say about this the Arizona Tea company.
With all the money that they have received from the case whether it was purposely there should be a respect factor but what would they say? "I'm sorry for your lost." I guess the point I'm trying to make is they can become an ally if people knew how to work together and work at taking over something as opposed to yelling the loudest about anything sadly money speaks louder than words and it is more respect. We have to learn how to work together all over again with different views but the same problem.
These are just my thought on a lost race.

No comments:

Post a Comment